LaunchBox Community Forums

Script file not found E:\PC

HutchyBee

13 minutes ago, HutchyBee said:

Everytime i try to launch a game through launchbox i get this error?

I can confirm the emulators & games work outside of launchboxwith no error at all.

Can someone please help out.

ERROR.png

That looks like you are launching games via some sort of script, is that the case?

12 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

That looks like you are launching games via some sort of script, is that the case?

Yes, i don't know how im doing this as i've never had this problem ever until now. I've set up all emulator paths correctly same way i have done for years but heard of a few people having problems with certain emulators not workiing whilst the Launchbox startup and pause screens are enabled. I have disabled the newly added options, still the problem is there.

18 minutes ago, HutchyBee said:

Yes, i don't know how im doing this as i've never had this problem ever until now. I've set up all emulator paths correctly same way i have done for years but heard of a few people having problems with certain emulators not workiing whilst the Launchbox startup and pause screens are enabled. I have disabled the newly added options, still the problem is there.

That error is nothing to do with the new Startup/Shutdown screens. It simply looks like you are using a script to launch the Game/Emulator and it can not be found at the location E:/PC which would be a folder called PC on your E: drive.

32 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

That error is nothing to do with the new Startup/Shutdown screens. It simply looks like you are using a script to launch the Game/Emulator and it can not be found at the location E:/PC which would be a folder called PC on your E: drive.

I'm a noob when it comes to running Scripts and don't know how this is happening. I can tell you that my Launchbox Emulators and Games are Installed here E:/PC how can i find the Script and edit or delete it? if this is the right step to take. Cheers for the help mate.

1 minute ago, HutchyBee said:

I'm a noob when it comes to running Scripts and don't know how this is happening. I can tell you that my Launchbox Emulators and Games are Installed here E:/PC how can i find the Script and edit or delete it? if this is the right step to take. Cheers for the help mate.

Can you right click a game and go to edit and take a pic of it, also in that screen click the "Emulation" tab and take a pic of that to.

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

You have the emulator called Sega Mega Drive, what is the actual emulator you are using?

Kega Fusion The megadrive is scraped as a Sega genesis but i seperated the genesis and megadrive games into 2 different roms folders and replaced the scraped genesis pics to mega drive as Sega Fusion runs .md games. I have done this for around 2 year now without any hiccup.