LaunchBox Community Forums

TeknoParrot does not show up at all in BigBox?

cleverest

I have it listed in LB under Aracde Platform Category, in Platform:  Teknoparrot arcade, even downloaded a video for it (generic arcade one for now) with the download platforms option, but when I browse BigBox it's not there. How can I fix this? Thanks in advance?

39 minutes ago, cleverest said:

I have it listed in LB under Aracde Platform Category, in Platform:  Teknoparrot arcade, even downloaded a video for it (generic arcade one for now) with the download platforms option, but when I browse BigBox it's not there. How can I fix this? Thanks in advance?

So you added a new platform called "Teknoparrot Arcade" and added it to show up under platform category of "Arcade" correct? It does not show in BigBox, but does it show in Launchbox?

Have you added games to it yet?

1 minute ago, Retro808 said:

So you added a new platform called "Teknoparrot Arcade" and added it to show up under platform category of "Arcade" correct? It does not show in BigBox, but does it show in Launchbox?

Have you added games to it yet?

Yes and they work fine, it's just invisible in BigBox.

Do you have your default view in BigBox set to something different like Playlists or something? If it is showing in LB it should show in BB. 

Can you share a pic of how your platform pane looks in Launchbox (the left side that shows all the platforms). Make sure Teknoparrot is visible. Also in LB right click on the platform and edit then show a pic of the parents tab. Ne sure to expand the piece where Teknoparrot is showing. Would be good to see how it is showing in your system. 

1 hour ago, Retro808 said:

Do you have your default view in BigBox set to something different like Playlists or something? If it is showing in LB it should show in BB. 

Can you share a pic of how your platform pane looks in Launchbox (the left side that shows all the platforms). Make sure Teknoparrot is visible. Also in LB right click on the platform and edit then show a pic of the parents tab. Ne sure to expand the piece where Teknoparrot is showing. Would be good to see how it is showing in your system. 

Here it is...normal view in BigBox...every other Platform shows up...

teknoparrot_missinginBigbox4.JPG

teknoparrot_missinginBigbox3.JPG

teknoparrot_missinginBigbox1.JPGteknoparrot_missinginBigbox2.JPG

Edited by cleverest