LaunchBox Community Forums

How to Modify Text size in BigBox?

exodus_cl

Hi guys!

I'm using a vertically placed monitor in an arcade machine, everything works ok, but the text of the gamelist is very big and the name of the games is cut in half.

Is there any option or file that can be modified to use a smaller font size? I'm using the default theme BTW.

Thanks in advance!

4 minutes ago, exodus_cl said:

Hi guys!

I'm using a vertically placed monitor in an arcade machine, everything works ok, but the text of the gamelist is very big and the name of the games is cut in half.

Is there any option or file that can be modified to use a smaller font size? I'm using the default theme BTW.

Thanks in advance!

You would have to edit the actual xml files, but i cant help there im afraid. Have you tried this though?

Hey Neil9000! Thanks for the link, but by reading the descripction it seems that's not a perfect solution (but it will surely will help for now, so thanks again!)

I think I can handle the edit of XML files, I would just need some pointers as for what especific file/s to edit, but again, according to what I read in the description of the vertical theme, it seems that there´s no solution for this.

I hope there's something planned in order to optimize the use of this FE in vertical screens ☹️

Edited by exodus_cl