LaunchBox Community Forums

Steam Links not working

d3vilsadvocate

Hey all

I have my steam games linked to LB via "Additional Apps" and then usually put something like "steam://rungameid/24960" in the Application path.

This used to work like a charm but with the current LB version nothing is happening and the steam games won't launch. It used to work that way, anybody know what might have changed?

5 minutes ago, d3vilsadvocate said:

Hey all

I have my steam games linked to LB via "Additional Apps" and then usually put something like "steam://rungameid/24960" in the Application path.

This used to work like a charm but with the current LB version nothing is happening and the steam games won't launch. It used to work that way, anybody know what might have changed?

I dont believe anything in regards to this has changed for a very long time. It does sound like a strange way of doing things though by adding the games as additional apps first. Any reason why you didnt just use the steam importer, which is obviously designed to import steam games from your account?

689405746_Screenshot(26).thumb.png.9a312b3d9b5fb3afb0581f31a88e6ae4.png

• 2 weeks later...