LaunchBox Community Forums

Retroarch Crashes in Fullscreen

mbp27

I'm testing retroarch for Atari 2600 and it crashes when in fullscreen and started through LB. In Window mode it works fine. Game starts normally in Fullscreen when started directly through retrorarch. What's happening ?

Does this happen for other cores as well or just the 2600 ?

Does it happen when you run Retroarch on its own as well ?

Launchbox shouldn't be causing this to happen since all LB is does load t he emulator and rom via command line, it has no more interaction beyond that.

If I had to take a guess at what could be happening it would be a video driver issue in Retroarch with your video card.

Hello, thanks for the msg.

I don't think it's a video driver issue. The same game runs perfect in Retroarch only and in fullscreen. Games from other systems runs well in Retroarch only in fullscreen too. Retroarch works fine with Rocketlauncher too. And even Launchbox works ok if in window mode.

By the way, I'm using Retroarch bezels. 

Today, I decided to test it again, and I don't know why, it worked! I did nothing. Maybe it's an update from Windows 10 that was causing some trouble.