LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear logos not working

Lerxt2112

Hey guys,

I’m sure it’s been covered but I can’t find it. I’ve been trying to get game clear logos working and I just can’t seem to get it. The instructions are simple enough but no joy! Can someone please dumb it down for me because even with simple directions I can’t seem to get it. I’m working on Future Pinball clear logos and the instructions say to make sure you choose to use clear logos for Future Pinball in options. Is there a specific place for that or is it just the overall use clear logos option in BigBox?

Instructions from where?

Where exactly or how are you wanting the clear logos to show? Are you referring to LaunchBox or BigBox specifically? Maybe share an image of what you are trying to set/fix?

The actual clear logo images though need to be named exactly as each game is named and is stored in your \Launchbox\Images\Future Pinball\Clear Logos folder. In BigBox you may need to go into the settings and then Image Cache option and refresh the image cache as well. 

2 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Instructions from where?

Where exactly or how are you wanting the clear logos to show? Are you referring to LaunchBox or BigBox specifically? Maybe share an image of what you are trying to set/fix?

The actual clear logo images though need to be named exactly as each game is named and is stored in your \Launchbox\Images\Future Pinball\Clear Logos folder. In BigBox you may need to go into the settings and then Image Cache option and refresh the image cache as well. 

Okay to be clear it’s the wheel clear game logos. It’s for BigBox.  I’ll have to look but it may be that they’re not named exactly the same as the game I’m using it for.

2 minutes ago, Lerxt2112 said:

Okay to be clear it’s the wheel clear game logos. It’s for BigBox.  I’ll have to look but it may be that they’re not named exactly the same as the game I’m using it for.

Okay, for that you need to just make sure they are in the folder I mentioned and the images are named exactly as the games are named. Then once done go into BigBox and go to the settings. Look for the option for the image cache and then refresh the image cache. 

• Like 1