LaunchBox Community Forums

Putting Working Collection ON USB Stick

Drakkorcia

I wanted to create a small emu collection on a USB stick that I can take with me and plugin to any computer I'm using at the time. What is the best way, if possible, to install Launchbox, retroarch, and your roms onto a USB stick so you can play anywhere? I assume one would just install everything to the USB drive like any other drive and it should work but I wanted to confirm this with the community in case there are steps I might not consider.

• 2 weeks later...

I started creating a sizeable collection on Android. Allows me to play anywhere with great performance. I'm finding emu apps outside of Retroarch sometimes cost money, which of course is fair, but I need more time to see how much I'll actually play via smartphone before I commit. The Launchbox app got me real excited; too bad premium members couldn't get a copy. But it's only a few bucks.