LaunchBox Community Forums

Unified theme

jeffza1987

Hi all just wanted to know i finally got the items and themes working how i want them to but the hyperspin theme unified when i enter a platform my game list is different it doesn't have another wheel its just got boxes with the name of the game doesnt show the image like on the YouTube video with the box and the vid and im also having trouble i cant get a startup video working i named it startup and out it in the videos folder  but doesnt work thanx

9 minutes ago, jeffza1987 said:

Hi all just wanted to know i finally got the items and themes working how i want them to but the hyperspin theme unified when i enter a platform my game list is different it doesn't have another wheel its just got boxes with the name of the game doesnt show the image like on the YouTube video with the box and the vid and im also having trouble i cant get a startup video working i named it startup and out it in the videos folder  but doesnt work thanx

Make sure you are on the correct game view as there are several, also some screenshots are also more helpful than trying to work out how something looks from a description. Startup videos can have any name you like but go in a folder called startup in the video folder, not just loose, that was the old method that hasnt been used for a long time.

Hey neil i fixed my issue i whent into where you add the theme and i added those wheels and text and its what i want thanx but im still having a issue with the startup video i want to put my own video in but i did there is no place to change how long video plays like in the old setup