LaunchBox Community Forums

same Big box video for TMNT and TMNT:TIT for arcade(mame)

Azrick

Idk if this has been posted before, I searched but couldn't find anything. I figured surely someone has run into this problem before.

When loading big box both games(TMNT and TMNT:TIT) load the same video for turtles in time. Looking in the launchbox video directory I see there are two separately named videos under the theme folder but they are the same video(For turtles in time). 

Is there a theme video available for the original TMNT arcade game?

Thanks

Edited by Azrick

4 minutes ago, Azrick said:

Idk if this has been posted before, I searched but couldn't find anything. I figured surely someone has run into this problem before.

When loading big box both games(TMNT and TMNT:TIT) load the same video for turtles in time. Looking in the launchbox video directory I see there are two separately named videos under the theme folder but they are the same video(For turtles in time). 

Is there a theme video available for the original TMNT arcade game?

Thanks

Well game video snaps come from emumovies not us, so you would be better off bringing it up with them. Although i have just checked my build and i have the correct videos scraped for those games.

1143034276_ScreenShot08-28-19007.thumb.JPG.f7eaa359059cbc2fe3aa389b9c7fe95f.JPG134126551_ScreenShot08-28-19008.thumb.JPG.f78020128d3939783815db7d3ffde4be.JPGSo i would right click the one with the wrong video and edit, and download media to see if it pulls the correct video.

Hey that worked! Thanks.

Not entirely sure how it happened. I assume it was something to do with downloading media prior to getting an emumovies account. Then downloading from emumovies. There was probably already a video in there named the same and it passed it. Odd.