LaunchBox Community Forums

unified theme simple fix?

Nicodemus

It would require coding to change the image location and would likely need to have the grid the image is shown in control the size since not all marquee image files are the same dimensions. 

You might want to check out Unified Refried. It have dynamic marquees that will change the marquee image on the cabinet much like what I think you are wanting to show. 

1 hour ago, Nicodemus said:

thank you, I will try that. however, if it is a matter of inputing the values for size and location of the marquee I believe I can do this. I would just need to know where to input these values, if that is the case?

Each theme has xml files for each supported view (located in the Views folder ). You would need to edit the correct view xaml file for the view you are using. Keep in mind changing it means it will affect each system that uses that view. So systems that do not have an arcade cabinet background you will have the marquee covering the system logo that is at the top.