LaunchBox Community Forums

No box art with custom themes enabled

Immortal Chortle

I Couldn't find another thread with my same problem. Having trouble getting game thumbnails/box art to appear when using custom themes on the platform screen. I can access them (I can hear the selection sound and launch them) but there is no art on any of the custom themes until I enter a platform. Just did a fresh install, no antivirus installed. Game covers appear as normal on default theme. Any Ideas?

2 minutes ago, Immortal Chortle said:

I Couldn't find another thread with my same problem. Having trouble getting game thumbnails/box art to appear when using custom themes on the platform screen. I can access them (I can hear the selection sound and launch them) but there is no art on any of the custom themes until I enter a platform. Just did a fresh install, no antivirus installed. Game covers appear as normal on default theme. Any Ideas?

Can you share a image, and which themes are these? A lot of themes use a fullscreen platform video on the platform select wheel, so if you have no platform videos you would just have a black screen on some themes.