LaunchBox Community Forums

LCD Marquee Screen Issues

DarthWHAT

Hi! So I have a LCD marquee screen that I'm having a few issues with.

First, when it comes to shooting games, since the marquee screen acts as a second screen on my PC, whenever I shoot close to the edge of the main screen (depending on where the marquee screen is positioned in windows display settings) it minimizes my game. Took me a while to figure out why it was doing that but its because the mouse pointer thinks I want to access the marquee screen therefore, it minimizes the emulator. Has anyone had this issue or have a solution to this?

The second issue is that the marquee art does not stretch to the height of the marquee screen. Is there a setting I'm missing in big box? or does the art files need to be altered to fit my screen?  Also Is the marquee screen option only available in bigbox and not launchbox?

Thanks for taking your time to read all this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2019 at 2:55 PM, DarthWHAT said:

Hi! So I have a LCD marquee screen that I'm having a few issues with.

First, when it comes to shooting games, since the marquee screen acts as a second screen on my PC, whenever I shoot close to the edge of the main screen (depending on where the marquee screen is positioned in windows display settings) it minimizes my game. Took me a while to figure out why it was doing that but its because the mouse pointer thinks I want to access the marquee screen therefore, it minimizes the emulator. Has anyone had this issue or have a solution to this?

The second issue is that the marquee art does not stretch to the height of the marquee screen. Is there a setting I'm missing in big box? or does the art files need to be altered to fit my screen?  Also Is the marquee screen option only available in bigbox and not launchbox?

Thanks for taking your time to read all this.

Darth I currently have my arcade , I have shooting games with the ultimarc guns.  I have been wanting to add a marquee screen as well, but I was reading other people having problems with guns and marquee screens.  have you had any luck solving this ? 

13 hours ago, ToxicTrev said:

Darth I currently have my arcade , I have shooting games with the ultimarc guns.  I have been wanting to add a marquee screen as well, but I was reading other people having problems with guns and marquee screens.  have you had any luck solving this ? 

Hey Toxic,

I asked around and someone suggested something (see link below) but I haven't tried it. Personally I think I've changed my mind on the LCD screen, I also think that may only effect PC builds.

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,161076.0.html