LaunchBox Community Forums

Box Art Transfer Error

misteridjit

Can't transfer images in the way LB wants to do it. For some reason, my Samsung Galaxy S9+ refuses to accept the "images" folder on transfer. I can transfer all the subfolders, but that one is a no go. When I try to create one, my phone renames it to "images(0)." Unfortunately, The LB app won't read the images from that folder, so box art won't appear in the app. Might have to implement a "browse folder" feature to get this working as intended. Other than that, works great!

Thank you @misteridjit. I've seen that the Windows file transfer utilities to Android devices can be really finicky. I would guess that there was probably already an images folder in there that just wasn't showing up. Can you try disconnecting and reconnecting to see if maybe there's a duplicate folder in there? Otherwise, maybe try looking for an images folder with a file browser on your Android device. :)

• Like 1

BWAHAHAHA! That was it! For some reason, even though it "existed," I couldn't transfer any Images file folder. Ah, the joys of simple troubleshooting. "Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it back in" indeed. ?

Edit: Any way to Pin your response for other wayward gamers?

Edited by misteridjit
  • Like 1