LaunchBox Community Forums

RetroAchievements Fix

Belmont

Also curious if this has been fixed or implemented, even if it means we are manually putting in an ID. Looking specifically for Final Fantasy 3/6 Brave New World

EDIT:

Nevermind, found the Alternate Title area within the game and set the active title to the same listed within RA. Works and shows achievements now!

Edited by Khaine
Found solution

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I've been having the same issue with my library as well as a heavy Retroachievements user. I do have a suggestion: would it be possible to use the name of the Launchbox game listing or ANY of the names listed within the game's "Alternate Names" fields? This would allow us the ability to add in the name of the Retroachievements name into the "Alternate Names" field and use a unique Regional code called "RetroAcheivements" or something to identify the purpose of the name. That way, we'd only have to update some of the games, the ones that don't immediately match with the scraped name in Launchbox.

This, of course, would be subpar to using an MD5 matching or something. The SuccessStory plugin for the library manager Playnite does something like this to match the games appropriately to the Retroachievements listing, regardless of the games listed name.

STILL THE SAME IN 2022 soz caps

Unlocked Achievemtns show on both retroarch , and retroachievemtns site , but NOT on Launchbox!!:((((:(

And i dont have a clue on how to fix this and it drives me insane  , if somone have found the solution to this pls help , my games that i unlocked achievemtns are not rev1, 2 or anything pls help