LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox wont open when i have msi afterbnurner running

meshflesh

4 minutes ago, meshflesh said:

hi. I just want to report a bug.

Launchbox wont open when i have msi afterbnurner running.  In the past I never used to have a problem. Maybe its the latest update

It was actually the latest Windows update that caused it, at least for me. Just add a exception for Launchbox to Riva Tuner and it will work fine. I have been using afterburner for years with no issues, (although others on the forums have had issues with it in the past), but after a Windows update a couple of weeks back it started causing issues. It wasnt a Launchbox update that caused it as i was still on the same version of Launchbox when i updated Windows and Launchbox stopped working

1 hour ago, neil9000 said:

It was actually the latest Windows update that caused it, at least for me. Just add a exception for Launchbox to Riva Tuner and it will work fine. I have been using afterburner for years with no issues, (although others on the forums have had issues with it in the past), but after a Windows update a couple of weeks back it started causing issues. It wasnt a Launchbox update that caused it as i was still on the same version of Launchbox when i updated Windows and Launchbox stopped working

How do I make exception for launchbox??  thanks!