LaunchBox Community Forums

Is there a video priority?

Michael Capone

I am currently working on setting up my first system (NES).  I have the premium version of both LaunchBox and EmuMovies.  While using the wizard in LaunchBox I chose to download all emumovies (SQ, HQ, and HD).  Maybe I am wrong, but only one video will play in Launchbox.  I would like the HD version to be used as the first option, but if none is available for that game I would like it to use the HQ.  If none is available use the SQ.  Basically I am looking for a setting in LaunchBox for video priorities.  I see many priority settings in Launchbox for region, box front, backgrounds, etc.  But i can't find one for video.  Is this just a built in thing?  How does LaunchBox know which version of a video to play if all three formats are available to it?  Was I supposed to only choose one type of video (like HD) during the wizard import process?  I was worried that not all of my games would be available in HD.  Could anyone help me out and let me know?  Thanks!