LaunchBox Community Forums

Mame

jeffza1987

6 minutes ago, jeffza1987 said:

Hi there i am using mame neogeo games work perfectly fine light gun games work perfectly fine just that the other games now tell me i need chd files to run yet they ran before so not sute what im doing wrong thanx 

Did you recently update anything, move anything, or reimport anything?

Those CHD games if you run them directly in Mame (Not using Launchbox) do they work or do you get the same error?

6 minutes ago, jeffza1987 said:

Im using i think its is a very old 0.144 set and mame64 because if i use the new mame it goes into small tiny writing when i import a game and cant read anything 

If you are using a set that old go into Manage Eaulators and for Mame edit it. Remove the line below from the Default Command Line Parameters section. We know this affects older mame versions. You will not be able to use the new Pause Features in Launchbox until you update to a more current version because that line is needed. Not sure why only chd games would not work. That line usually affects all of Mame. 

-keyboardprovider dinput