LaunchBox Community Forums

Panasonic 3DO Custom Discs

WallyWonka

Panasonic 3DO Custom Discs

View File

Frustrated by the lack of CD scans available for Panasonic 3DO games, I created custom discs for each game. Nothing fancy, just the game logo on the face of the discs. I added a photoshop template for those who want to create their own disc images. Enjoy!

• Like 1

I would upload these to the database, but there is no option to mass upload images? I would have to upload them one at a time? lol. I dont have that kind of OCD. TBH I wish I had access to the launchbox database and manually add/remove things. It's getting to be a bit of a mess with duplicate or wrong images. Even some of the info metadata is wrong on most of these titles. It could be worse I suppose. Sorry I didnt have this collection in launchbox naming standards. But others will have different names for them in their own collections anyway. At least the no-intro naming scheme is standard as you can get.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WallyWonka said:

I would upload these to the database, but there is no option to mass upload images? I would have to upload them one at a time? lol. I dont have that kind of OCD. TBH I wish I had access to the launchbox database and manually add/remove things. It's getting to be a bit of a mess with duplicate or wrong images. Even some of the info metadata is wrong on most of these titles. It could be worse I suppose. Sorry I didnt have this collection in launchbox naming standards. But others will have different names for them in their own collections anyway. At least the no-intro naming scheme is standard as you can get.

@Jason Carr maybe we can push to him some love to work on GamesDB functionalities