LaunchBox Community Forums

Most Sold Video Games of All Time: 1989 - 2019

CadetStimpy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Yeah, I agree, this video is really interesting. I'm always curious to know what the top sellers are in any given category. It's pretty incredible to think about how far we've come in the past 30 years in terms of video games. I love finding new things - music, websites, games, etc. - and the best part is that there are so many ways to make money with them. Can you make money on Audible? Absolutely! You can create audiobooks, podcasts, or even just narrate existing content. It's a great way to make some extra cash on the side. Plus, you don't even need to be an audiobook pro to make money. Just keep your eyes peeled for new opportunities, and don't be afraid to take a chance.

Edited by IshayaBehas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm always fascinated by the all-time best-selling games list. It's incredible how some classics have stood the test of time. Do you have any personal favorites from that list? My top one is GTA, as I can easily buy weapons for it at https://bitskins.com. It's a great trip down memory lane, for sure!

Edited by Elementex