LaunchBox Community Forums

About to build a new Wall mount,questions about Hypermarquee

Bonoscot

Hey guys im about to start plans for a new final build,its going to be a wall mounted Vewlix type build with touchscreen Monitor for Music Jukebox.

Main monitor will be a (27") 10 point touchscreen,for jukebox and touchscreen gaming. Im looking to but an Arcade Marquee Screen,can anyone help? I was intentially going to use another 27 " monitor up top and just slpit the image across the middle with the woodwork to give it that Marquee Appearance  (is this a good option? in terms of images being used?).....Or if anyone has any Proper HyperMarquee monitor builds can they tell me where they purchased them?

I am also going to draw up specs to adding a third smaller monitor or touchscreen for Instructions/flyers......maybe a tablet sized add on or if i could fit in a 15" monitor......Do the Intructions work well via launchbox for a third monitor? as does the Hyper marquee images via Launchbox?

Thanks for any help

Edited by Bonoscot

ahh didnt know that...ill look into it.

I was just attempting to have a smaller screen with game instructions for the kids...rather than pause game and go to instructions page everytime.

How about with the Hypermarquee screen? Any suggestions on where i can purchase a screen about 22" in the UK? Or would a monitor work just as well and hide half the screen?