LaunchBox Community Forums

FullScreen Game Theme Videos?

reaver7

Hello, excuse me to ask this but i cant find the answer anywhere. So... here it is:

I would like to use Game Theme Videos in fullscreen instead of using the classic theme (Refried Unified here)

I mean, for example:

Megaman X, Full Screen Game theme video - Not the game theme into the small window from the refried theme.

That's all.

Thank you very much for your help :)

Most themes have multiple views, one of them being showing videos fullscreen. You need to change to that view by pressing the change view button. You can assign it to a key or a button in the options menu in Bigbox.

Also, remember to check "Prioritize Theme videos" in the "Videos" section.

Thank you for your answer but this is not what i want.
I want to have custom themes for specific games, like hyperspin, do you see what i mean?
I dont want ALL videos running in full screen, just the game theme videos.

Example: Street Fighter 2, having the game theme in fullscreen, replacing the theme (with the wheel still above it)

Super Mario World: Having the classic theme, with the classic refried theme and the classic video running on the small window

Is it more explicit like this?  If not i can provide you screenshots