LaunchBox Community Forums

(Bigbox) Black screen

Itsme

I'm not sure what happened, but when I originally installed bigbox, I coulda sworn it was working, but now no video or animations are showing up for any of the systems I have regardless of which theme I choose. I also noticed none of the games have any animations as I'm going through the list. Of the ones I looked at, they're just screenshots of the title screen. The picture below shows the black screen I'm talking about. I'm able to scroll through the systems but nothing else shows up. I uninstalled it and installed a fresh copy with no luck. Any help would be appreciated!

image.thumb.png.7d66a4e6ac8e8a2f22864eae8e195222.png

2 minutes ago, Itsme said:

I'm not sure what happened, but when I originally installed bigbox, I coulda sworn it was working, but now no video or animations are showing up for any of the systems I have regardless of which theme I choose. I also noticed none of the games have any animations as I'm going through the list. Of the ones I looked at, they're just screenshots of the title screen. The picture below shows the black screen I'm talking about. I'm able to scroll through the systems but nothing else shows up. I uninstalled it and installed a fresh copy with no luck. Any help would be appreciated!

image.thumb.png.7d66a4e6ac8e8a2f22864eae8e195222.png

That looks like the Unified theme, it needs platform videos for there.

• Like 1