LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox running RetroArch's Fuse defaults games into 48k mode

scot_ser

Been trying to sort this one out for a while but Launchbox running Retroarch's Fuse emulator starts all ZX Spectrum games in 48k mode by default and I don't know why.

If I save a config file stating to use 128k mode, the game still restarts as 48k the next time I load the game from Launchbox.

If I run the game from Retroarch and save a config file asking for 128k then the game runs in 128k mode in Launchbox.

Does anyone know how to fix this so all games run in 128k mode by default?

Edited by scot_ser

1 hour ago, scot_ser said:

Been trying to sort this one out for a while but Launchbox running Retroarch's Fuse emulator starts all ZX Spectrum games in 48k mode by default and I don't know why.

If I save a config file stating to use 128k mode, the game still restarts as 48k the next time I load the game from Launchbox.

If I run the game from Retroarch and save a config file asking for 128k then the game runs in 128k mode in Launchbox.

Does anyone know how to fix this so all games run in 128k mode by default?

erm, what game are you loading? You do know that 128k and 48k games are not the same right? Nearly all games are not 128k, in fact most were still 48k for compatability reasons.

• 4 weeks later...