LaunchBox Community Forums

"Combine games" dialogue box too small

DaveC1964

When trying to combine games if the names are long I can't see what disk number to make root.  Is there a way to do this?  Why can't I expand the box to see the full name?

Should I just "hide" the other disks?  Is there any downside to doing that?

crop.png

Edited by DaveC1964

You could try quickly changing the title of the main game, maybe just add an extra w to williams per the above screenshot, so you'll see which one is disk one in that list, select it, and then change it back after. I have not tried this but theoretically it should work. I can't imagine there are too many games with titles that long. You can/should also report the issue if I'm wrong about that.

Edit: I'm not an expert on disk changing, but from what I understand the emulator would probably handle that? Unless the emulator required you to launch straight into disk 2 or 3 etc. when the game is saved after a certain point, hiding the entries shouldn't be a problem. But, again, not an expert on that.  

Edited by fromlostdays