LaunchBox Community Forums

clear logos are not showing

neo.snk

8 minutes ago, neo.snk said:

i have a problem with clear logos on 3 platforms, i have try to place the clear logo on the platform/sony playstation. i have try to cache the image on big box but when i do, it will delete the clear logo from the folder. thank you in advance

Are you naming the clear logo exactly as you have the platform named? 

Example:

In LaunchBox/BigBox if you have the platform named Sony PS1 then the clear logo would be named "Sony PS1.png" and would be stored in \LaunchBox\Images\Platforms\Sony PS1\Clear Logo\ 

20 hours ago, Retro808 said:

Example:

In LaunchBox/BigBox if you have the platform named Sony PS1 then the clear logo would be named "Sony PS1.png" and would be stored in \LaunchBox\Images\Platforms\Sony PS1\Clear Logo\ 

that could be the problem, i was naming the png as same as the folder. thank you alot

21 hours ago, Retro808 said:

Example:

the folder is name by default sony playstation and that what i name the png, still nothing. i try to other option but no luck at all

37 minutes ago, neo.snk said:

the folder is name by default sony playstation and that what i name the png, still nothing. i try to other option but no luck at all

Well if Sony Playstation is what you called the platform in Launchbox then that is what it will name to folder. I was giving and example of how the names need to match. 

You did refresh the cache in BigBox as you stated in the first post, correct?

Can you share a pic of Launchbox showing the Playstation platform name and then also share a pic of the .png file inside the folder?

On 12/29/2019 at 5:56 PM, Retro808 said:

Well if Sony Playstation is what you called the platform in Launchbox then that is what it will name to folder. I was giving and example of how the names need to match. 

You did refresh the cache in BigBox as you stated in the first post, correct?

Can you share a pic of Launchbox showing the Playstation platform name and then also share a pic of the .png file inside the folder?

Sony Playstation.png