Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums
BoraxkiD

Emumovies subscription

Recommended Posts

Hi i just wanted to know if i sign upto emumovies for a monthly subscription and download all the required videos and i cancel after one month will i still have these videos/Will they still work without being subscribed? Cheers in advance. Sorry im a noob at this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BoraxkiD said:

Hi i just wanted to know if i sign upto emumovies for a monthly subscription and download all the required videos and i cancel after one month will i still have these videos/Will they still work without being subscribed? Cheers in advance. Sorry im a noob at this 

Any media you get from there is downloaded to your system, so yes you get to keep it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its worth noting you do need Launchbox premium in order to show videos in the program.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the quick response. Yes ill be buying big box in next few days.. what will happen to my normal launchbox set up? I have it all set up nicely, can i switch between the 2? Also with premium can i change the blurred background images in launchbox? New version blurs my fan art in the back. Or can i change without premium. Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BoraxkiD said:

what will happen to my normal launchbox set up? I have it all set up nicely

Nothing at all, just drop your license into your existing Launchbox folder and it will be the premium version when opened.

 

3 minutes ago, BoraxkiD said:

Also with premium can i change the blurred background images in launchbox? New version blurs my fan art in the back. Or can i change without premium. Cheers

With the free version you can still switch to the older theme. When you have a premium license you can download Launchbox themes if you want a change.

https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/category/30-launchbox-custom-themes/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BoraxkiD said:

I have it all set up nicely, can i switch between the 2?

Sorry i missed this part, yes there are two .exe's in the Launchbox folder, Launchbox.exe and Bigbox.exe, you can also switch to Bigbox from within the Launchbox UI, and switch to Launchbox from within the Bigbox UI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much.. i like the new set up it looks really cool but i dont like the  blurred background images i prefer them normal. Can i change that with free version? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Umm also once I get big box upgrade do i have to add all my roms and emulators etc againor will it automatically load them from launchbox? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BoraxkiD said:

Thanks so much.. i like the new set up it looks really cool but i dont like the  blurred background images i prefer them normal. Can i change that with free version? 

Unfortunately not, your only option is to go back to the old version. There is also no option to toggle this in the premium UI, you would need to actually edit the theme code to remove it, or use another theme. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BoraxkiD said:

Umm also once I get big box upgrade do i have to add all my roms and emulators etc againor will it automatically load them from launchbox? 

Bigbox just uses the exact same files as Launchbox. The only things you will need to do in Bigbox is adjust some settings that are bigbox only to get it the way you like. All your systems/games just work in bigbox, but as it is a different UI it does have settings in there that are not in Launchbox.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok thanks heaps mate really appreciate your help ill definitely be getting big box then emumovies 👍👍

Thanks again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BoraxkiD said:

Ok thanks heaps mate really appreciate your help ill definitely be getting big box then emumovies 👍👍

Thanks again

No probs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, neil9000 said:

No probs.

Hi sorry to bother you again but i have a small issue with big box. My wheel with all the console logos looks great but both the PlayStation and PlayStation 2 logos are missing and I have this ugly white text. I attached a picture. How can i fix this? Ps big box is awesome.. now all I need is emumovies 👍272132040_Screenshot_20200109-204233_VideoPlayer.thumb.jpg.d8e74430d955719a3704ef2ebc1bc565.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...