LaunchBox Community Forums

Installed Steam game not detected in Launchbox import screen

zorkiii

I purchased and installed 1 Screen Platformer from Steam a few days ago, and for some reason it won't show in the list of games to import when using the Steam import option in Launchbox. I've confirmed it is installed and runs from Steam directly. Launchbox is definitely connecting to my Steam account and shows all the other games I have available that I haven't imported yet, but just won't show this one.

The game is here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/791180/1_Screen_Platformer/

Is this possibly a bug due to the title starting with the number '1' or something? I tried importing the shortcut to the URL as a rom, but I receive a 'catastrophic failure' popup error.

I just ran the API url for your profile and the XML did not have that title in it which kind of surprised me because I saw it in your Steam Profile as well as another 3rd party tool using the Steam API. At the moment I am unsure WHY it is not appearing in the API call though.

• 2 months later...

I have the same issue with 1 Screen Platformer not adding to LaunchBox.

Other games that don't show up: 

Foreign Frugglers

Frantic Dimension

Kubble

Offendron Warrior

Slab

Space Mayhem

Space Smash

Spacewar Infinity

Spirits Abyss

Steel Alcimus

Steel Empire

Sun Wukong VS Robot

Super Bit Blaster XL

They Came From The Sky

Thunderflash

You should add an option to manually add Steam games.