LaunchBox Community Forums

I have 2 Arcade games (Guardian & Guardians of the 'Hood) which share each other's images. How do I unlink them?

PurpleTentacle

The Launch Box database metadata is fine, they each take me to a separate entry. The problem is that Launch Box is sharing the image between them. The videos are setup properly, though. I'm just wondering, how do I force Launch Box to separate the titles pointing to the same set of images?

I should mention that the Clear Logo file name they both point to is "Guardian-01.png", so I tried to move that, and then add it manually to the correct game. Unfortunately, Guardians of the 'Hood latches onto any images I add to Guardian (although not the other way around). Is there a solution here?

14 minutes ago, PurpleTentacle said:

The Launch Box database metadata is fine, they each take me to a separate entry. The problem is that Launch Box is sharing the image between them. The videos are setup properly, though. I'm just wondering, how do I force Launch Box to separate the titles pointing to the same set of images?

I should mention that the Clear Logo file name they both point to is "Guardian-01.png", so I tried to move that, and then add it manually to the correct game. Unfortunately, Guardians of the 'Hood latches onto any images I add to Guardian (although not the other way around). Is there a solution here?

What I did was manually change those entries image names to it corresponding rom name.

• Thanks 1