LaunchBox Community Forums

Retroarch doesent start automaticly

FulgoreDE

Hello,

I set up 2 Platforms succesfully. N64 and SNES. But NeoGeo dint work. Retroarch simply doesent start after klicken on a Game. I watched some Youtube Videos von ETAPrime and did it like he said. I rightclicked also on a game choosed the emulator manually but retroarch does not start. Anyone who can help me?

Hi!

I was trying the unimported romset with retroarch and it worked fine. I tried the folder wich had Launchbox imported and it dint worked. The Reason is because Launchbox dint imported the bios zip. Any sugestions why?

I put the biosfile in the folder . Now everything works fine!

25 minutes ago, FulgoreDE said:

Hi!

I was trying the unimported romset with retroarch and it worked fine. I tried the folder wich had Launchbox imported and it dint worked. The Reason is because Launchbox dint imported the bios zip. Any sugestions why?

Launchbox doesnt need to import any bios files, the emulator/retroarch core does need bios files in many cases, the location for bios files can be different between cores/emulators.

1 hour ago, FulgoreDE said:

Hi!

As @Mr. RetroLust already mentioned LB does not need the bios so it will never import any support files an emulator may need to run games. It is up to the user to set-up the emulator correctly and make sure the games work in the emulator first. Then when you add the games to LB you should have little to no issues. LB only imports game files.