LaunchBox Community Forums

Wiring in X Arcade 2-coin door with Recroom Masters Xtension arcade emulator plus controller?

BillK01

53 minutes ago, BillK01 said:

Has anyone here wired in the X-Arcade 2-entry coin door with the Recroom Masters Xtension Arcade Emulator Plus controller?  If so, can you share your experience and how you did it?  

Thanks. 

I have not done it with that specific controller, but have done it with several other arcade encoders. If the encoder has spare control pins I wired to those pins so the coin slot has its own input command. If it does not like on one of the X-Arcade encoders I have it was just jumpered with the button I set as the "Add Coin" button. So that way if you press that button or insert a coin it acts as the same control.

Looking at that controller you have it looks like you can just connect it to the Coin 1 and Coin 2 buttons. The coin door should come with a jumper wire to just wire it inline with those switches.