LaunchBox Community Forums

Is there an issue with the Launchbox server??

ModerateNOOB

18 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

I just force downloaded the metadata package here and it took 12 seconds. I would check your connection/firewall to see it something is interfering with the download.

Hmm, There seems to be nothing wrong with my internet connection and Launchbox are not blocked in outbound rules on my firewall.

Alkso the entire A:/ drive where launchbox is located is excluded from both win defender and malwarebytes.

As no one else has posted this problem, It's probably only on my end.

It's of course possible that something is blocking the access, But i have no idea what it could be??

• 2 weeks later...

Hey bro, I'm find the solution for the "Error downloading media extensions" and "Unable to connect to the remote server" ,  it seems the psiphon vpn, activated me a proxy.

So just, type "proxy" in windows search , go to proxy settings and verify you are not connected to a proxy, if you are conected just disable the proxy and try again!!

if the problem persist, open the classic internet explorer, configuration, lan setings, and verify that use proxy is uncheked

now scrapping return to life! ?

Edited by Drodrick