LaunchBox Community Forums

Platform Marquee Image Location

DrEvil

Where does does BigBox look for MARQUEE images for platforms?

I have a second monitor working well for game marquees, pulling images without issue.  But when Big Box is focused on the platform list, I get blank screens.

Thanks in advance

51 minutes ago, DrEvil said:

Thanks.  Apparently some themes dont do this properly..

Its actually not a theme thing. This is built into the BigBox UI to display marquee images. Theme developers do not need to create a view for platform or game marquees. So a theme should not affect the ability to display the marquee, but anything is possible. If you are not seeing images and you have them in the folder I mentioned and named correctly try refreshing your image cache. As well as, if you are not using the default theme, switch to the default, refresh the cache and if the images show then switch back to the theme you were using and see if it works. I have something similar happen at times with clear logos and do these steps to get it working again.

What theme are you using?