LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Location

Namedos

16 minutes ago, Namedos said:

On a Big Box Theme, I'm missing some Clear Logos on a vertical wheel.  I'm assuming they are in a theme folder and if so, where are they located?

Most themes do not come with clear logos. Those are usually downloaded when you add a platform and it scrapes the metadata, though not all systems are covered. So you may need to add your own, or add a different style of clear logo than the ones LaunchBox will scrape.

Those typically get stored in \Launchbox\Images\[Platform Name]\Clear Logo folder.

If a theme does include them they they would be located within the theme's main folder and within the Images\Theme\Logo folder. So \Launchbox\Themes\[Theme Name]\Images\Theme\Logo

If you do add your own and they do not show you may need to refresh the cache. In BigBox go to the settings and look for Images. In that section will be options to refresh the image cache.

I'm using Unified Refried's Theme and once I select the Platform in Big Box, my game selection screen is a vertical wheel.  I have some of the clear icons but I'm missing some of them.  I don't see any of the icon's in the Theme folders.  I'll try refreshing the Images within BigBox and see if that does it.