LaunchBox Community Forums

RocketLauncher/LaunchBox Plugin Fix

Retro_Rage

I just wanted to share this quick tip which I found kind of essential, I haven't found it mentioned anywhere else on the LaunchBox forums...

Anyone using RocketLauncher, replace the content of the LaunchBox plugin file under the RocketLauncher directory /plugins with the most recent one from this thread...

http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/showthread.php?4961-Launchbox-plugin-not-pulling-media-correctly&goto=newpost

This will make RocketLauncher use media with the -01 appended to the end which LaunchBox scrapes by default.

The only issue of course like mentioned in that thread is that it doesn't scrape the localized folders (ie Japan, UK, Germany etc). It is very easy though just to move all content in those directories into the main one and LB will just use it normally anyway. I really only do it just for clear logos so that they display beautifully on my fade screen.

Just hope this helps someone.