LaunchBox Community Forums

Brand new...Home made cabinet

Hello!  I'm new here.  I am not a wood worker, but a decent tech.  I really made a lot of mistakes, but I keep rebuilding and tinkering.  I found a stretched LCD on eBay for $40 so I grabbed it and installed it today.  It's small, so I had to make some inserts, but I think it's pretty cool.  I bought two of the monitors.  They're 20"x6'.  I would like to add a second one under the screen, behind the plexiglass that shows the control layout for each game.  I have looked at the forums and see that there are some options, but I haven't figure it out yet.

image3.png

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg

image1(1).jpeg

image0(1).jpeg

• Like 3

On 3/21/2020 at 12:25 AM, twconstantine@gmail.com said:

Hello!  I'm new here.  I am not a wood worker, but a decent tech.  I really made a lot of mistakes, but I keep rebuilding and tinkering.  I found a stretched LCD on eBay for $40 so I grabbed it and installed it today.  It's small, so I had to make some inserts, but I think it's pretty cool.  I bought two of the monitors.  They're 20"x6'.  I would like to add a second one under the screen, behind the plexiglass that shows the control layout for each game.  I have looked at the forums and see that there are some options, but I haven't figure it out yet.

image3.png

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg

image1(1).jpeg

image0(1).jpeg

Beautiful!

im also going to be setting up a dynamic marquee.  That is, after I Lysol the living crap out of the LED bar that’s shipping from China.

On 3/22/2020 at 9:03 PM, Tackett1980 said:

Beautiful!

im also going to be setting up a dynamic marquee.  That is, after I Lysol the living crap out of the LED bar that’s shipping from China.

Let the Lysol sit for 10 minutes or else it isn’t fully effective. Though you can also leave your packages sit outside for a day but that isn’t always an option.