LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega Naomi

Glenn72

Any chance that we can get the Sega Naomi games added?  As they use the same emulator as Atomiswave, I imported then with Atomiswave system and they show up with the Mame shortname, but there is no full name, box art or descriptions.  I can still run them and uses Launchbox is 1000x better then using Retroarch menus.  Thanks in advance.

Hi Jason,

I tried importing only my Sega Naomi directory and added the Mame metadata option, but it made a big mess and imported all mame titles that were not in the directory or sub directory.  I’m not sure why it did that as my Mame folders are on a completely different directory outside of the Naomi path.

2 hours ago, Glenn72 said:

Hi Jason,

I tried importing only my Sega Naomi directory and added the Mame metadata option, but it made a big mess and imported all mame titles that were not in the directory or sub directory.  I’m not sure why it did that as my Mame folders are on a completely different directory outside of the Naomi path.

There should be two separate options, one to use MAME metadata, and one to specify whether it's a full MAME set. Make sure you check the box to use MAME metadata, and uncheck the box for full MAME set.