LaunchBox Community Forums

Screenshots not showing on post

The Papaw

I was trying to replace the screenshots on one of my posts (I actually noticed them missing on the post). When I upload them, they appear to be uploading right, but when I click on Save and the new post screen is loaded, there are no screen shots??? 

I have tried jpg, png. Never had any problems before. 

Also tried a couple browsers with same results

Post I'm having problems with:

Edited by Wanderer189
Added more info

52 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

Can you try this again Wanderer? Not sure what might be happening here, but there's not a whole lot we can do, sadly. There is an update available though so maybe that will fix it; we can update the forums here soon.

@Jason CarrThx for the reply Jason. Yeah, I didn't think there would be much that could be done from my web design experience and setting up forums. I went ahead and created a 2nd post and will upload most of the files there and then delete from the original. BTW, I did just try it again.... Thank you Sir.

Edited by Wanderer189
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Jason Carr Hey Jason, I am still having issues with uploading screenshots. One minute they are there, next minute they aren't. Upload a couple and they show, add a couple more and they all disappear. I actually had some mp4 files do it once as well.

Is there a size limit or anything? they are 1920x1080, tried png's, jpg's even loaded and re-saved in paint for testing if it is something. I had them up there once. When I added more videos (playlist genre videos), the screenshots disappeared again. I add a batch of 20 and only 1 appears??? Any suggestions?

4 hours ago, Wanderer189 said:

@Jason Carr Hey Jason, I am still having issues with uploading screenshots. One minute they are there, next minute they aren't. Upload a couple and they show, add a couple more and they all disappear. I actually had some mp4 files do it once as well.

Is there a size limit or anything? they are 1920x1080, tried png's, jpg's even loaded and re-saved in paint for testing if it is something. I had them up there once. When I added more videos (playlist genre videos), the screenshots disappeared again. I add a batch of 20 and only 1 appears??? Any suggestions?

What browser are you using? I ask because I'm not hearing that from other people, so maybe your browser is causing issues? There shouldn't be any size limits or anything as far as I'm aware.

34 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

What browser are you using? I ask because I'm not hearing that from other people, so maybe your browser is causing issues? There shouldn't be any size limits or anything as far as I'm aware.

FF didn't work, I had 6 working, when I added more and saved, the original 6 are gone now...lol

I should have left them alone hahaha

I tried again, added 20 to upload, it goes through the process, only 1 showed on post. I tried adding them to the 1 showing one at a time and got 9 to show, good enough. 

Edited by Wanderer189
New Info

1 hour ago, Jason Carr said:

Okay, odd. I do still have an update to the forums software to do, so I'll do that soon here. Hopefully that'll fix it.

I haven't a clue, only happened recently with the 2 posts. Everything else I have done has worked perfectly fine...