LaunchBox Community Forums

Exit ppsspp with esc key?

Beastdad

Cant figure out how to exit ppsspp with escape key, im building a arcade cabinet and want all my emulators to exit using the escape key. ppsspp is the only emulator that doesn't exit this way. Ive tried adding many different scripts in the exit auto hot key that I have found on the forums with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

On 3/31/2020 at 5:54 PM, Retro808 said:

add the below command line to your emulator setting in LaunchBox

--escape-exit

Edit the emulator in LaunchBox and paste that into the Default Command Line Parameters on the details page for PPSSPP

Hi Retro !!! maybe you can help me ...same problem with comodore amiga cd 32 ..I try to add that command but not working ? and that hows my default line looks like (photo)

thank You !!

amiga cd32.png

• Like 1

just find in miscellaneous control+F11 ... I exit fully to bigbox , but I have one button on my cabinet that exit from games to bigbox and thats what I wont to use with amiga as well... I have I-PAC , and that button is mapping for keybord esc... 

"use CTRL-F11 to quit" Enabled = CTRL-F11 only in game

"use CTRL-F11 to quit" Disabled = ALTF-F4 in game

<Esc> or <Alt> + <F4> from the GUI

Edited by angerman

15 hours ago, Retro808 said:

No. It is already included in Launchbox download.

Thanks for ur time Retro ...I just manage that myself.... i-pac that I'm using has so many things I did know about .....just set a macro for one button and shift for another one , and working perfect 

thank you again

regards