LaunchBox Community Forums

Issue with different Dolphin "controllers" with Launchbox

dadykun

Hi everyone, I guess it's a really n00b question, but I can't find a solution by myself...

I have 3 different "controller profiles" for dolphin emulator.

• GameCube Controller Emulation (8BitDo controller) - For games like Mario Kart Wii ?
  • Only Wiimote (mouse) - For games like House of the Dead Overkill ?
  • Wiimote buttons only (8BitDo controller) - For games like Super Mario Bros Wii  ?

I can play them on dolphin perfectly only if I "switch profiles" manually everytime I want to play any of these different games.

When I try to launch any of these games on Launchbox it's a mess because I only can play the games that are configured sucha as the last "controller setup" I played. For instance, I can play Mario Kart and later Sonic Colors, but if I switch to House of the Dead, mouse won't move. I have to launch dolphin, change controller, and then launch again the game.

Any help with this issue?  I tried to configure both "GameCube Controller" & "Mouse" at the same time - For games like Super Mario Galaxy (I thought that might be the solution (all-in-one controller) but I can only make one of them work at the same time ? (either mouse or controller).

I attach some pictures

Controller Settings.png

Mario Kart Wii.png

Super Mario Bros Wii.png

House of The Dead.png

Edited by dadykun