LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega Model 2 Pause Screen Issue

Cupanther

I have the Sega Model 2 emulator running full screen fine in LaunchBox and BigBox except for returning from a pause screen.  It will go to the pause screen fine, but when I return to the game the screen is completely black.  I can still hear the audio of the game but no video.  I am able to return to the pause screen fine, but never able to return to the game with video.  The monitor resolution is 1280x1024.  All of my MAME emulators work perfectly with pause.  Anyone have this issue or ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

29 minutes ago, Cupanther said:

I have the Sega Model 2 emulator running full screen fine in LaunchBox and BigBox except for returning from a pause screen.  It will go to the pause screen fine, but when I return to the game the screen is completely black.  I can still hear the audio of the game but no video.  I am able to return to the pause screen fine, but never able to return to the game with video.  The monitor resolution is 1280x1024.  All of my MAME emulators work perfectly with pause.  Anyone have this issue or ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

Working fine here. Are you pointing to the emulator.exe or the emulator_multicpu.exe?

Also in the Pause Screen tab when you edit the emulator in LaunchBox what boxes do you have ticked?

4 minutes ago, Cupanther said:

I am pointing to the emulator_multicpu.exe.  All of the boxes are checked on the pause screen tab.

OK. I changed to the same resolution and had no issue returning from Pause. Uncheck the box for "Forceful Pause...". I noticed that one would give me intermittent pauses issues. Hopefully it will work for you as well.

• 1 year later...