LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega Games in LB but only in Favs in BigBox

Crypt101

So when I look at all my Sega Genesis games in LaunchBox, I can see everything. But when I use BigBox (City Hunter 2 theme) and go to the Sega Genesis platform, I dont see any of the games I have favorited. The favorited games only appear in the favorites. Is there anyway to see all the games in a platform whether favorited or not? Its weird that just because I favorite a game that it disappears from the Platform and goes solely into the favorites.

Example is Aladdin. I favorited Aladdin. I can see it in LaunchBox. But inside BigBox its not listed under the Sega games. Go to favorites, its in there.

There is a setting in Big Box to make the favorites show at the top (and I believe it is on by default). When that setting is enabled they would not appear again lower in the list where they would normally would. I've seen people get confused by that and report games missing when they are simply at the top.

Could you verify that isn't what is happening?

• Thanks 1

Thanks so much @C-Beats. I found the setting you were referring to in BigBox. Sadly at the bottom where the alphabetic search bar is the star (favorites) now disappears when I change the setting to no longer have favorites displayed first.

So how do I access favorites now that the star (favorites icon) is gone?