LaunchBox Community Forums

So, I've Become 1/2 Samurai...

PiperCalls

I've been using LB/BB on PC for a few months now and feel like I'm getting a pretty good handle on how it works...lovin' it so far. I'm starting to work on my Android setup (Shield TV) more and ran into an issue...

What is the "proper" way to direct import multi-bin files into LBA? If I import my PS1 set which is CUE+multi-BIN, LBA doesn't seem to know to point the ROM launch parameter at the CUE file. It seems to randomly point to one of the BIN files instead (which of course won't launch). On PC, it's easy...just show only CUE files and import them as files (vs folder) but there doesn't seem to be a way on LBA to do that.

I can always long press and scroll down and launch the CUE file but some of these have a large number of BINs. 

If I'm missing something please let me know.

Thanks...Piper

7 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

Hi @PiperCalls, I'm sorry to say that this is bad timing. We don't really have a good solution for multi-bin files on Android yet. But furthermore, this:

https://forums.launchbox-app.com/topic/54393-the-state-of-launchbox-on-android/

Yea just saw that...real bad timing lol. Oh well. Guess I'll build out a mini PC for my "recliner gaming sessions." Lol. Thanks for all the hard work on this.

Side note...is there a 2020 Suggestions poll out yet? I see a lot from 2019 has been tackled already so just wondering if I missed it.

Thx...Piper

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PiperCalls said:

Yea just saw that...real bad timing lol. Oh well. Guess I'll build out a mini PC for my "recliner gaming sessions." Lol. Thanks for all the hard work on this.

Side note...is there a 2020 Suggestions poll out yet? I see a lot from 2019 has been tackled already so just wondering if I missed it.

Thx...Piper

Not quite yet. We'll be tackling the rest of the top 20 items, and then we'll put out the next poll. :)