LaunchBox Community Forums

Bezel Project on Windows Installation Problem

jbrunick

I'm installing the Bezel Project on Windows. I was following ETA Prime's video (which doesn't look anything like the current install, FWIW). I set the directory and followed the directions. I am currently only doing Natvie MAME. The install currently says Adjusting Lay files 101343 of 2846 files and keeps going up. It is 3456% complete. Is there something wrong with the install or is this normal?

1 minute ago, neil9000 said:

You might be better off contacting the bezel project devs, or posting on there thread on these forums. I dont expect you will get much traffic on this thread as these are the Launchbox forums, not the Bezel Project.

I saw multiple threads about it, so I figured I'd get a response in here. I believe @dragon57 is the dev, correct?

Yep, I'm the dev.

The issue for installing against native MAME has been reported, and, no, it shouldn't keep counting up with the percentage. If you kill the app via task manager, the files should actually be installed, but the tag in the ini file won't be updated (that tells the app MAME is installed).

I am currently working with two different users on what is going on. I can't replicate the issue here on any machine I have. I have done a ton of tests, but nothing that points out what the issue is.