LaunchBox Community Forums

Dreamcast won’t import

Dustin2812

I have about 100 Dreamcast games.  I import them just like every system and only 25 were imported.  I tried the others 1 by 1 and at the end it says 0 games imported.  They are cdi files.   I know the roms work cause they play in redream.  Just wont import to launch box for some reason.  Any ideas ????   Thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2020 at 7:12 PM, Dustin2812 said:

I have about 100 Dreamcast games.  I import them just like every system and only 25 were imported.  I tried the others 1 by 1 and at the end it says 0 games imported.  They are cdi files.   I know the roms work cause they play in redream.  Just wont import to launch box for some reason.  Any ideas ????   Thanks. 

If you added them the first time and have any of the "Hide Games missing..." items checked it would hide the games and look like you did not import them. Then if you tried to import again it would say "0" imported since you already imported them. Check if you have any of those Hide Missing options checked.

Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 1.32.14 PM.png