LaunchBox Community Forums

Turbografx emulator issues

stevaside

Been trying some emulators for more systems lately due to the quarantine. So far I've tried TurboEngine & Retroarch to use them within LB

With TurboEngine, trying to play a PC Engine CD-Rom game in fullscreen crashes with a "error switching to full screen mode"  message. Also, it seems to never save the bios location & every time I reopen the emulator it's missing from the field & I have to set it again

On Retroarch, trying to play a PC Engine CD-ROm game also crashes, and I cannot figure out where or how to set a bios file in the first place

Would appreciate any help on this & thanks in advance

Edited by stevaside

2 minutes ago, stevaside said:

Been trying some emulators for more systems lately due to the quarantine. So far I've tried TurboEngine & Retroarch to use them within LB

With TurboEngine, trying to play a PC Engine CD-Rom game in fullscreen crashes with a "error switching to full screen mode"  message. Also, it seems to never save the bios location & every time I reopen the emulator it's missing from the field & I have to set it again

On Retroarch, trying to play a PC Engine CD-ROm game also crashes, and I cannot figure out where or how to set a bios file in the first place

Would appreciate any help on this & thanks in advance

For Retroarch bios files go in Retroarch/System.