LaunchBox Community Forums

so how does the image choice work?

PaulC

Is there a manual somewhere? I see the asteroids cart image in the folder but launchbox shows the back of the box.  I also have folders for 6 countries.  I'm sure there is a media selection hierarchy?

Also it would be nice if i could click on it and swap the image.  Or do i have go to the file directory and move things around?

40 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Is there a manual somewhere? I see the asteroids cart image in the folder but launchbox shows the back of the box. 

You can set your image priorities In LB. Go to  >Tools>Options in the Legacy section you will see Image Priority options for different image types. Check or uncheck the ones you want to show in each type. You can move the up or down in the priority list to put them in the order you want them to show. So for, let's say 3D Box, if you set 3D box first, then Steam Poster second if a game does not have a 3D box it will then look to show a Steam Poster. The choice is your how many or how little you want to select and in what order.

Also, In Launchbox on the top menu look for "View" under that section you can set LB to dispplay games in each platform with a different image type.

40 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I also have folders for 6 countries.  I'm sure there is a media selection hierarchy?

Similar to Image Priorities you can set Region Priorities. In LB again at >Tools>Options and in the Legacy section you will see a Region Priorities option. Set your region preferences there. Just like images you can move up or down add as many or as little.

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 6.39.29 PM.png

• Like 1