LaunchBox Community Forums

Game loading through Teknoparrot but not through Launchbox

erdybirdy53.

Hi All,

Firstly loving your emulator, so thanks very much for all the hard work in making this happen

I am having an issue in trying to load the game "Wacky Races " through the Launchbox latest version. It loads fine through Teknoparrot. I have also encountered this with a couple of other games i.e Friction

I have also had a friend look through this for me and he says the settings seem ok and seems like an issue with Teknoparrot.

I have attached some screenshots for your perusal. Maybe something I am doing wrong of course.

Thanks very much

Steven

Launchbox error.png

Launchbox 1.jpg

Launchbox 2.jpg

Launchbox 3.jpg

Launchbox 4.jpg

Not sure if this is the issue but my settings are pointing to a blank text document called WackyRaces.txt instead of pointing to the xml. So my game rom path is something like \Roms\TeknoParrot\WackyRaces.txt

Also since you have the default command lines listed on the Associated Platforms tab you do not need it on the main details tab as well. 

Other than that your other settings look good. 

Thanks very much for your reply

I have tried what you said, in pointing to a blank text document called WackyRaces.txt (instead of xml) and I have also moved the default command line from the main tab, however i still get the same error code as above.

Any other suggestions please?

1 hour ago, erdybirdy53. said:

Thanks very much for your reply

I have tried what you said, in pointing to a blank text document called WackyRaces.txt (instead of xml) and I have also moved the default command line from the main tab, however i still get the same error code as above.

Any other suggestions please?

Hmmm. I will have to double check when I get to the house. There are a few TTX games I actually run in LB directly by the game.exe and do not even use TeknoParrot. I think Wacky Races may have been one I had issues with and tracked down a version that uses just the game.exe.