LaunchBox Community Forums

SBC

NJDave71

Hello everyone:

Does anyone know of a Single Board Computer that can run Bigbox and emulated up to PlayStation 1.  I know ETA Prime has been hard at work reviewing and give Launchbox Updates.   I have ran an alternative front end on PI and Really like to the look and feel of Bigbox.   I had been toying with the idea of doing an out of the case Computer and retro fitting it into an bar-top with a small PC fan in the rear for air flow.    if you have built something or have a suggestion, please share, I am sure there are others that would be interested.

Happy Gaming

Even though they are out of stock til' the end of June, the Odroid-H2 certainly looks like the best SBC for emulation. It's x86 and can run Windows 10. They have a video showing off Mario Kart Wii on Dolphin with four players running at perfect speed (probably on Ubuntu).