LaunchBox Community Forums

How to view all games marked as "broken"

Corgan

If you are on a version of Launchbox with the badges feature you can turn on "broken" badge option and then see games easily that show the broken badge. Or if you just want them all in one listing just create a new playlist for broken games and set it to auto-populate for the "broken" field.

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 11.25.33 AM.png

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Retro808 said:

If you are on a version of Launchbox with the badges feature you can turn on "broken" badge option and then see games easily that show the broken badge. Or if you just want them all in one listing just create a new playlist for broken games and set it to auto-populate for the "broken" field.

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 11.25.33 AM.png

Perfect, the playlist idea will work just fine.  Thank you.  But that's interesting, I hadn't heard of other versions of LaunchBox with a badges feature...  I'm on 10.15.  Is it newer or older versions that have "badges"?

edit: nevermind, I found the badges feature!  cool

Edited by Corgan