LaunchBox Community Forums

Platform category (consoles) within my "platforms" wheel in big box

floodie

Hi. My bigbox starts in unified and has arcade, and all 40 odd platforms listed in the wheel. However. I switched to "platform categories" and i like the "consoles" wheel.and its associated video. Is it possible to plop this "consoles" into my main "platform" wheel? Tried messing around in launchbox and cant see how

I could be wrong but I dont think this exact way would be possible considering how LaunchBox handles the different lists. If you switch to Platform Categories in LaunchBox though, You can just leave whatever platforms that you want in the root. Anything you do in LaunchBox will show up in BigBox. Just setup the platform category section as you would like and switch BigBox to always show the Platform Category view.

If you are talking about only the video, then you can just navigate to your Launchbox/Videos folder and move around the videos anyway you like. The platform videos are in a folder inside that folder called platforms.